Dealer Ordering Information
Tektite utilizes a shopping cart system for online orders. Registered Dealers and Distributors can use the cart for online orders, by checking the "I am an authorized dealer" box, and log in with their password and user ID before the checkout step.
Pricing on the order form will appear at retail levels, but your order will be entered here at your pre-approved wholesale pricing level.
You will have the options of selecting air or surface shipping, preferred payment method (based upon your pre-approved payment terms), and comments or special instructions.
Your SALES ORDER will be entered with your approved pricing level and freight costs, then faxed or emailed back for your final approval. Pro Forma invoices and T/T remittance details will be sent to our international customers
From a product page, click on any item's "FULL DESCRIPTION", select your color choice, then click on the "ADD TO CART" button to add the products you want to your cart. You can go back to any of the products pages and add additional items. When you are finished, click on "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" to complete your order.
- All US orders COD or credit card in U.S. funds. Net 30 with credit approval for US customers only. International customers must pay in US funds via T/T, credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). LOC transactions, please add additional 10% of total order.
- Past due accounts subject to interest penalty of 1.5% per month (18% per year).
- Returned check fee is $30.00. Collection and legal fees added to overdue accounts. Strictly enforced.
- All orders ex-factory; F.O.B. Trenton, NJ USA. Standard shipping by FedEx International/Ground . Shipping, handling, insurance and COD charges added to order. Other shipping methods will incur additional costs.
- Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to purchaser. Claims for merchandise damaged or missing in transit must by filed immediately with carrier. All returns must be pre-authorized by Tektite Industries; a restocking fee of 10% will apply to all returns after 90 days. Parts and accessories are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return shipments must be freight prepaid. Refused shipments will incur a 10% restocking fee in addition to freight charges.
- Merchandise returned for warranty will be repaired or replaced with new or reconditioned parts at our discretion. Items out of warranty will incur repair and return shipping charges.
- Custom orders are not cancelable or returnable
- Orders are accepted at price prevailing at time of shipment. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Possession of a price list, and/or submission of application, does not constitute an offer to sell. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- Product specifications are subject to improvement or change without notice.
- Dealers and distributors who use our online ordering system will be charged their appropriate commercial pricing rather than our consumer pricing.